The Speed2Treat Basic Home Healing Kit contains treatment and self-care measures organized into a simple 4-Week Care Plan. Contents include:
• The QuickSplint® Overnight Oral Appliance: Easy to make in minutes, QuickSplint reduces jaw and neck muscle hyperactivity (clenching) in response to pain and strain. QuickSplint is designed for short-term use only, to be worn when you sleep.
• Hot/Cold Therapy Packs: Neoprene wrap fits comfortably in 3 different positions for sore head, neck and jaw muscles. Two reusable packs are provided and can be easily inserted in the neoprene wrap to apply hot or cold therapy to the most appropriate area.
• Guidebook: Follow the easy steps to start your path to recovery, using the Speed2Treat PainTracker and the HEALS Tracker in the Guidebook to chart your progress.
• Online Resources: Narrated videos by internationally renowned pain expert, Dr. James Fricton and Ed Harrold, an expert breath coach. You can watch these videos in the comfort of your home but the experience is like a personal consult.
• Virtual Reality (VR) Headset: Set up the VR Headset and download the Opera VR app on your smartphone. There are 21 downloadable VR videos designed to help you relax, and learn breathing techniques that will help you calm your nervous system. The Opera VR app (Apple Store only) if free for 30 days; $5.99 per month if you would like to continue enjoying the VR.
• The gentle jaw® kit includes a range of motion scale, 3 sizes of the devices, and a carrying case. Instructions are included for performing daily stretching exercises. In four words, the gentle jaw is "yoga for the jaw®".
• Speed2Treat Protocol Summary for Head, Neck and Jaw Pain